Evil has Won the War
- Investigate the Ether-Taint!: Defeat 3 Emus, 3 Pelicans 3 Hummingbirds and 3 Phoinexs
- Slay the Ether-Creatures!: Defeat 3 Emus, 3 Pelicans 3 Hummingbirds and 3 Phoinexs
- Redeem the Ether-Creatures!: Defeat 3 Emus, 3 Pelicans 3 Hummingbirds and 3 Phoinexs
- Dragon Sacrifice for Desoloth!: Defeat 3 Water Dragons, 3 Fire Dragon, 3 Air Dragons and 3 Earth Dragons
- Defend Your Master!: Defeat 3 Water Dragons, 3 Fire Dragon, 3 Air Dragons and 3 Earth Dragons
(Scenes change based on your answers)
- 1. Before War
- At 50 % 03/03/2012
- At 100% released on 03/05/2012 before boss
- After the boss battle.
Boss: Deseloth The Final (first battle where you can get help from the elements) 176,150 hp
Monster Drop Items from Boss
- Cowl of Dissonance
- Crimson Dragoon Helm
- Elemental Dissonance
- Crimson Dragoon
- Desoloth’s Bane
- Omom’s Babies
Here is a list and quick guide to all new shops and items released on 03/02/2012
War Miscellaneous Items
- Air Defender Token
- Dark Water Token
- Dark Fire Token
- Dark Earth Token
- Dark Air Token
- Desoloth Warrior Token
- Earth Defender Token
- Fire Defender Token
- Twisted Emu Egg
- Twisted Hummingbird Egg
- Twisted Pelican Egg
- Water Defender Token
- Elemental Dracomancer 30,000 Gold and Rank 10 Etherstorm; Class
New Cape added on 03/05/2012
- Omom’s Youngest 90 AC from any of the war locations War Rare Shops
Etherwar Evil Merge Shop
- Jagged Kill 9 Dark Water Tokens, 9 Dark Fire Tokens, 12 Dark Earth Tokens, 9 Dark Air Tokens and 5,000 Gold; Sword Continue Reading →
Who will YOU fight for?
AQWorld’s first 3-way War has broken out in Etherstorm! Choose to fight for either Good, Evil or…Desoloth! The winning side will forever affect the outcome of the Etherstorm storyline! So /join firestorm today, who will be the winner? If you are not caught up in thesatori line, don’t worry, you will still be able to participate.
AC Grenadier & Dracomancer
You can now purchase the AC versions of Dracomancer & Grenadier from Itzachi in Battleon, or from their respective rep vendors.
Epic War Rares
Each side has their own unique war rares, so you will have to battle the monsters on those sides to get their war rares!
- Color Custom Dragarian Armor!
- Color Custom Dragarian Helm!
- Copper Rainment of the Black Dragon!
- Silver Rainment of the Black Dragon!
- Gold Rainment of the Black Dragon!
- Crowned Cowl!
- The Slay Blade!
- Vitae’s Breath Staff!
- Dragon Pike Polearm!
Happy Birthday Dage & Solrac
Dage & Solrac both had their birthdays this week! To celebrate this, Dage has created a birthday shop in Battleon, containing the rare Paragon Pet!
- Paragon Pet – 2,000 ACs
Must complete Legion quests to purchase!
- Legion Vampire Armor – 1,000 ACs
- Legion Vampire Helm – 100 ACs
- Vampire Bat Cape – 200 ACs
- Legion Vampire Scythe – 500 ACs
- Dark Caster Hair – 100 ACs
- Dage’s DeathKnight Armor – 800 ACs
Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi oi oi!
I Can Has Mod contest winner Herzer Herring has wished for a shop to celebrate Australia Day a month late! Now you too, can share her passion for Australia! Holders of Cheezburgers can trade in their Cheezburgers for the Australia Opera House.
- Mick Dundoo Armor and hat!
- Mick Dundoo Dual-Bowie Knives!
- Boomerang and Green-Gold version!
- Cricket bat!
- Rugby Armor!
- Barry the Platypus pet!
- Ripper the Kangaroo pet!
- Aussie Opera House House!
- Australian Flag house item!
- Crocodile-skinned rug house item!
Cysero just tweeted about a poster currently being worked on by Cerberoz.
SNEAK PEEK: Here’s a rough of an AQW Poster that Cerberoz is working on. Soon in HeroMart! Cysero
The poster is still being made, the only thing shown was a rough sketch. But still, I like where it’s going so far! What about you guys? Tell me in the comments below! BATTLE ON!
This guide will cover the next part of the Skyguard Storyline that was released on February 22 2012
All quests give Skyguard Reputation and can only be done once and in this order, unless specified otherwise.
Part 6: February 22 2012:Betrayal and Bomb Blasts
To Start: Go to the Skyguard Base and then go down the path towards the Skypirate Base.
Step 1: Watch a cutscene. Then to speak to Invidia and complete her quests
- Deserter in the Ranks: Defeat a Golden Draconioan in Vasalkar Lair.
- Secure the Ship: Defeat Security Sky Pirate and disable the 14 alarms and find the headquarters.
- Infiltration is a Go: Defeat a Chaorrupted Sky Pirate and find 10 Vital Papers.
- Elluding Capture is not an Option: Defeat 20 Chaorrupted Sky Pirates
- Don’t Get Caught Weak in the Knees: Defeat the Boss:Chaorrupted SkyGeneral
- Then watch a cutscene
Will you fight for Good, Evil, or… Desoloth?
- Fire, Water, Air and Earth all join together in the DragonPlane, and at their center – the Cor Draconis.
- Those who choose Evil may feel that his attacks merit more punishment than just imprisonment.
- Those who choose to fight on Desoloth’s side… his freedom and rise to power is the only goal.
- Paths to the boss battle frame and the Cor Draconis will only unlock at 100%!
- Drakath has turned his attention to Etherstorm’s anarchy.
- The choice is yours. War comes to Etherstorm THIS Friday!
- Battle Chaorrupted Elemental Thunderbirds OR Elemental dragons!
- Winning side determines the outcome of the war and will affect the final battle against Chaos!
- Unlock a cutscene starring Galanoth at 50% on the war meter!
- War Rares shop and War Merge shop!
- Members will receive double resource drops from the member-only merge quests!
- Dracomancer Class coming THIS FRIDAY!
Midweek member releases delayed
Where have all the Pancakes Gone?
- Pancake Day is over will be back
Leap Day comes tomorrow!
- Today is Leap Day! It only comes every four years, so complete quests to get four boosts to help you out.
Solrac’s Birthday today!
The Return of Xan NEXT Friday!
Next Friday will see the return of Xan,
In the Book of Lore there is a Storyline known as Skyguard it is meant for members only. The first Part of storyline which came out November 2010 is accessible to everyone and takes Place in Airship which is part of the Greenguard Forest Map.
Here is a quick guide to this Area.
All quests in this area give Skyguard Reputation and can only done once.
To Start: Speak to Captain Stratos and complete his quests:
- Fiends in High Places: Defeat 15 Sky Pirate Draconians.
- A Whirled Wide Traveler: Gather 10 Boxes of Gel-O-No’s around the ship then click on the Boiler in the Boiler Room.
- Boiler Spoiler: Defeat mini-boss Rehydrated Gell Oh No
- This Fight Will Dragon: Defeat mini-boss: Sky Pirate Dragon
- Things Are Looking Up: Defeat 8 Sky Pirate Draconians, 1 Rehydrated Gell Oh No and 1 Sky Pirate Dragon
- Don’t Get Mad, Get Gladius: Main Boss Gladius
There are two storylines in Bludrut Keep.The first storyline came out in October 2008 and the second one came out this week as Member only storyline.
The second storyline is the Spirthunter Storyline.
Here is a quick guide to the Spirthunter storyline which is for members only.
(The quests must be done in this order and can only be done once)
To Start: Go to Bludrut Keep in Skullholme . Then speak to Veddrian and complete her quests.
Step 1: Watch the first cutscene. Then you can start the quests on the First Floor of the Keep.
- Lost Memories: Find Veddrian’s Lost Journal.
- Remembering…: Defeat 8 Rattlebones.
Step 2: Watch the second cutscene. Then you can start the quests on the Second Floor of the Keep.
- A Personal Effect: Defeat a Shadow Creeper.
- The Unintentional Tomb: Find the Hidden Room (Hint Gold Door Frame).
- The Spirit Speaks: Defeat 5 Shadow Creepers, and on the First Floor Defeat 5 Rattleboness and 1 Rock Elemental.
Step 3: Watch the third cutscene. Then you can start the quests on the Third Floor of the Keep.
- Unseen Monsters: Find an entrance to a hidden room no (Hint Crack in the wall).
- Stop IT!: Defeat the boss IT.
- Sad Farewells: Return to the hidden room on the Second Floor.
Step 4: Watch the Final Cutscene.
After you watch the final Cutscene Veddrian will offer you 3 quests that when completed will offer you items. These items are used to merge shop: Spirthunter Shop
- Ectoamber: Defeat 10 Rattlebones on the First Floor. Reward: Ectoamber.
- Screamwave: Defeat 5 Sirens on the Third Floor. Reward: Screamwave.
- Spirit Ward Sigil: Defeat Groglurk on the Fourth Floor. Reward:Spirit Ward Sigil
Here is a list of all items in the shop and their requirements to make items in the Spirthunter Shop
|| 1 SpiritHunter Blades, 2 Spirit Ward Sigils , 3 Screamwaves and 5 Ectoambers
||1 SpiritHunter Halberd, 1 SpiritHunter Blade sand 1 >Ectoamber
||1 SpiritHunter Blades, 1 Spirit Ward Sigil and 1 Ectoamber
||5 Spirit Ward Sigils, 5 Screamwaves and 10 Ectoambers
||3 Spirit Ward Sigils and,10 Ectoambers
||SpiritHunter Back Scythe
||1 SpiritHunter’s Reaper and 1Screamwave
Finally, after many repicks as winners for the new “I Can Haz Mod” contest, one Australian girl finally said yes and made her wish!
Just got done hanging with the ICHM winner. She is Australian & wished for an AUS day in-game! Cheezburger will become an AUS THEMED HOUSE!Cysero via Twitter
Her wish was for an Australian Day in-game! The Cheeseburger is to become an Australian themed house soon (no date is known as of yet but I’m speculating at some point this week).