Attention all artists! Due to Aranx focusing on school & Tomix being promoted to DragonFable’s lead artist, the art department of AQW is a bit short on people.
If you have these requirements, keep on reading:
- Experienced Item artists and animators.
- Experienced/Talented/Skilled Background / Environment Artists.
- Artists who can mimic the AQW style.
- Artists who have experience with Adobe Flash.
Make sure your AQW history is clean, or that can reduce your chances of getting the job. They are looking for mature & responsible people.
If you would like to volunteer, here’s what you need to do:
1. Send an e-mail to AQWARTISTS@BATTLEON.COM with the subject line AQW ARTIST APPLICATION
If your e-mails subject line says anything except AQW ARTIST APPLICATION then the filters will automatically delete it. Reading comprehension is good.
2. Include your real name, age (18 minimum), and country of residence.
3. Include your AQW Game account name and email address
4. Include your Master Account name and email address tied to the master account.
5. Include your Forum account name and email address if you have a forum account.
6. Include all Languages you speak/read.
7. Include a Resume (C.V.) *please note we’d like the resume in English.
8. Include links to your online art portfolio or attach examples of your art. (Please note that art will be checked for plagiarism.)
9. Link or attach your animation reel if you have one.
Remember you have to fill out the application completely and to be 18 years old to be considered. You will be contacted by email if you have been chosen for a further interview.
Even though this is an unpaid, volunteer position, it comes with the benefits of Dev status, Free Memberships & AdventureCoins, testing items in-game, and experience that will look good on future resumes.[Source]