Finally, Guilds are being released! Tomorrow, log into AQ.com and go to the PTR server and start your own guild! Remember, you have to be a member to start your own Guild, even when Guilds are fully released.
For anyone wondering about the Lag PTR testing reward, the “Lag Flame Pet” will be released tomorrow for all who helped.
Here is some crucial information you will need to know for tomorrow:
- Guilds will have 15 member slots to start with.
- On Friday, Guild leaders will be able to buy additional member slots for 200 ACs each.
- The maximum number of Guild members will be 50.
- Guild commands (listed below) will ONLY work on the PTR server until Friday, but you can run around on all the servers showing off your Guild name!
- Future Guild content (like Guild Halls/Towns) will come out in Phase 2!
The guild commands are as follows:
- /gc name, is create guild
- /gi name, is invite
- /gr name is remove
- /gp name is promote
- /gd name is demote
- /g triggers guild chat
- /guild will bring up the list of guild members and what server they’re on (coming soon!)
- /motd alone is the guild message of the day
- /motd some message, sets a new one if you have enough rank to use that command
Guild rankings work as follows:
- Rank 3: Guild Leader
- Rank 2: Guild Officer (Most of the privileges of the GL, can’t kick GL)
- Rank 1: Guild Member
- Rank 0: Guild Duffer (Revokes Guild Chat, player still a Guild Member)